Monday, June 21, 2010

Progress?



Look at that, an update! I did it! I updated!
Anyways, this here is some stuff I've been working on. There was a colorist who recently emailed me and wanted some new line art to work on. Sadly, I didn't have anything new and exciting in my gallery at the time so he had to settle.

This is my attempt to get off my ass and see to it that doesn't happen again.
Top one is a "so far" for an X-villains pin up that is going to take me forever.
The other 2 are the Booster Gold pin up. Original roughs and "finishes'. Another version (not pictured) has some panets circled in for a more spacey-ish feel.

I'll let the colorist decide.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Dave!

    The first one is coming along swimmingly. I really like that each girl has a distinctive personality and facial structure; something that a lot of folks seem to be missing in their work lately.

    I think I like the girl's pose in the roughs, as far as the second one goes. There are some issues I have with leg placement/anatomy, but it's a minor deal. Should be great for someone to test their coloring chops on!

    Good on you for getting some shit done!

    ReplyDelete