Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's not "done" per se....


Okay, so I'm a tool. I started inking this thing like, two weeks ago and then got all hot and horny over the webcomic idea, so I stopped.

To be honest, I probably won't finish this in any reasonable amount of time, but I thought I'd post how much was done. Sorry, but getting back into drawing for A REASON, as in this challenge, actually opened the door to some inspiration!

So, in that respect, I think this was a success for me!

I'll probably start posting Killmaim stuff here, since it's like a sketch blog, but we'll see.

Anyway, thanks for the challenge, Eric! Hopefully I'll get more on board with the next one. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're inspired! This was looking pretty good but I guess I'd rather see it mostly done vs not see any of it at all! Thanks for posting it and I can't wait to see more about your web comic idea!

    ReplyDelete