Saturday, January 21, 2012

Clueless Carpenters!


Hey guys, here's a sketch I did out of boredom while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... yeah, I'm cool. I decided to ink it with a prismacolor premier .08 pen I found at work, I usually use sharpie pens in my sketchbook, but I was really impressed with this one, it didnt' bleed at all, and I think they're only like 2 bucks a pop since they're the prismacolor version of microns. It took me a while to come up with the title, I was thinking Carin' Carpenter for a while, because it sounds like Karen Carpenter, but then I realized I'm not 100 percent sure who that is... just that it's a name I've heard before. It was Careless Carpenters, but I changed it to Clueless as I inked it, not sure why, I think I like the way Careless sounds better, but either way, I'm happy with it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like this short will be followed with Minnie and Daisy in "Nutty Nurses!".

    Or maybe Donald in "The Ugly Undertaker"?

    Anyway, fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing

    ReplyDelete